Follow Blog on Twitter

Updates on Twitter @zerofraud




Friday, January 13, 2017

Beware The Orange Monster

The Orange Monster moves into the White House next week.

I wish I didn't have prescient abilities. I have predicted every market crash since 1987. I saw the law school fraud back in 2008. I knew Hillary would lose and the world would regret it.

I blame the press for this soon to be disaster. They  didn't do their jobs during the election. They can't figure out how to take a poll. They no longer do research or investigative reporting, they just regurgitate and tweet.

Who broke the simple story of the law school scam? Not the press, it was a group of bloggers. If they aren't capable of the most basic research, how could they have been expected to expose the con man about to destroy the world?

I wish I was wrong. But the Orange Monster is about to start WWIII and the world is now on the train ride to hell. Think about it. Russia and China were the only countries happy he won.

It's not a coincidence that he waited until a week before he took office to have a press conference. He wanted everyone to forget the emperor has no clothes while there was still time to keep him out of the White House.

There are rumors the Orange Monster actually prefers yellow. Streams of yellow. How ironic, the world is about to get pissed on. Get out your umbrellas. Or just put a newspaper over your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment