Follow Blog on Twitter

Updates on Twitter @zerofraud




Friday, November 13, 2015

Arbitration Only Benefits Employers With Discrimination To Hide

I've posted about Arbitration last week, but I stumbled upon a video that makes the best case against workplace arbitration. Sadly, the video was just removed from Youtube, but I found an article on it.

Mark Anderson was a trainee at Cantor Fitzgerald, a brokerage firm. They harassed him in an unbelievably sickening manner, but he couldn't sue them because he had signed an arbitration agreement.

This happened back in 1995, so I'm hoping workers on Wall Street have matured and cleaned up their act, but I think that's hoping for too much. And why are these ass clowns still in business?

Warning: this is not something to read on a full stomach.

http://www.thewebfairy.com/911/boeing/brokers_wild.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment